Best out of waste craft ideas
- I made a thank you card using discarded materials-chocolate wrappers, Pista shell, beads, and old golden ribbons. I made some pots from used milk cartons.
- I made a board game using the old calendar and discarded carton.
- At our home, we do compost using remix powder, kitchen waste, and microbe powder. We can use the compost for gardening.
- Reuse – Using rechargeable batteries instead of normal batteries.
Reduce – Use paper bags (from old newspaper) instead of plastic bags in dustbins.
- I have used a container to plant.
- waste ice cream sticks to make the photo frame.
- Rice gunny bag into a shopping carry bag.
- The empty chocolate box is used to draw my favorite hot wheel car and frame it.
- Glass bottle to plant.
- I made a pen stand by reusing ice cream sticks.
- I made a picture frame by using twigs that are completely biodegradable.
- I have made a decorative wall hanging with all natural products which don’t pollute the environment.
- I have recycled old plastic soda bottle to grow plants.
- I have reused a one-time used plastic food container to plant fenugreek seeds.